SUNRISE, Fla. – Sunrise Sports & Entertainment (SSE) announced today that the BB&T Center’s new and improved website, theBBTCenter.com, has officially gone live.
“We are thrilled with the redesign of our arena website as we change over to BB&T Center,” said SSE president Michael R. Yormark. “The new site has a much cleaner look and gives concert and sports fans easier access to news and information about the events they want to attend at the ‘Center of it All’.”
North Carolina-based Carbonhouse redesigned the website to better serve fans of South Florida’s vibrant entertainment landscape. The website now provides a more sleek and dynamic look along with better access to purchasing tickets and finding out about upcoming shows that are coming to the BB&T Center.
TheBBTCenter.com’s new additions include:
• New streamlined look with an improved rotator as the centerpiece, including buttons to purchase tickets or learn more about each show
• RSS news story feeds showcasing the latest concert and event news
• Static navigation bar that makes it easier to navigate different sections of the site
• Smoother event page layout which includes areas for ticket prices, information and a Facebook “Who’s Going” feature that showcases other people that are attending each event
• Expanded presence of both Facebook and Twitter feeds throughout the site
• Up-to-date promotions notably displayed on the home page
• Logos for Broward County (which owns the arena) and the City of Sunrise
SSE and BB&T reached a long-term partnership agreement for the naming rights of the BB&T Center, signing a 10-year deal on Sept. 10, 2012.
Sunrise Sports & Entertainment is the premier company of its kind in South Florida. Florida Panthers social media is powered by Ford. Follow us on Twitter
|Back to top ↑|