SUNRISE, Fla. – The Florida Panthers announced today that 25 players (two goalies, eight defensemen, 15 forwards) will attend the team’s prospects camp that will begin with medical and physical testing on Thursday, Sept. 11 at BB&T Center. The only on-ice practice session in South Florida will take place on Friday, Sept. 12 from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., at the JetBlue Training Facility at the Panthers IceDen.
The Panthers travel to Nashville, Tennessee, for a four-team prospects tournament (Tampa Bay Lightning, Boston Bruins & Nashville Predators) that will take place from Sept. 13-16 at Ford Ice Center. All four teams will compete in a round robin tournament (game schedule below), that includes one practice day.
You can find the complete prospects camp roster here.
Prospects Camp Game Schedule
• Saturday, Sept. 13 – Florida vs. Boston – 2 p.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 13 – Tampa vs. Nashville – 5:30 p.m.
• Sunday, Sept. 14 – Tampa vs. Boston – 5 p.m.
• Sunday, Sept. 14 – Nashville vs. Florida – 8 p.m.
• Monday, Sept. 15 – Practice Day (all teams)
• Tuesday, Sept. 16 – Tampa vs. Florida – 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, Sept. 16 – Nashville vs. Boston – 2 p.m.
**All Times Eastern/Dates & Times Subject to Change**
Home to the Florida Panthers Hockey Club and internationally recognized concerts and events, the Broward County-owned BB&T Center is one of the top ranked venues of its kind in the world and conveniently located to the tri-county area and Naples. Florida Panthers Social Media is powered by Ford - follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.
|Back to top ↑|