MY FLORIDA PANTHERS
|With My Florida Panthers Account Manager, you can easily manage your season tickets from a secure and convenient location on the Panthers website. Simply follow the attached login instructions and everything you need will be at your fingertips.
Just contact your MVP Service Team at 954-835-8471 to get your account PIN number which will allow you to conveniently access Florida Panthers Account Manager!
Log-In Now To Manage Your Tickets
NEW! Panthers Paperless Tickets
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MY FLORIDA PANTHERS TICKETS:
• View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
• Update your account information including password, email and mailing address, phone number, credit card information, email preferences, etc.
• Sell your tickets to other fans when you can't use them. (season ticketholders only)
• Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like via email through Ticket Relay
• Add notes to each of your tickets to track how you use them.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE MY FLORIDA PANTHERS TICKETS:
Convenience: The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets when it is convenient for you.
Time-Savings: All "transactions" are performed electronically using the barcode, which eliminates the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Secure: Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure for you and the fans using it.
"MY FLORIDA PANTHERS TICKETS" PAGE:
• View all of your Panthers tickets by date.
• Add notes to your tickets by clicking on the underlined game date.
• Add tickets to your account using the full bar-code on the paper ticket.
• Relay tickets via email to friends. "To Do List" Page
• Accept or decline all incoming Relays by clicking on the offer.
• Pay for your season ticket packages on-line.
"MY ACCOUNT" PAGE:
How to Update Your Season Seat Information
*Account Info Tab:
• View and update your personal information including Address, phone number, email address, and choose how to receive your funds from Double Play sales (season ticketholders only).
• View your Buddy List (season ticket holders only)
• View and edit your Recipient List.
• Click on recipients name to edit info.
• Click on recipients email to send a message.
*Relay Payment Info Tab:
• View and update your credit card info.
• Change the credit card info stored on-line by updating the info and clicking on the
"Save Changes" button.
• Delete all card info by clicking on the "Delete" button (only if you do not have any outstanding Relays)
*Change Password Tab:
• Change your password by entering your current password and a new password.
• Click "Save Changes" to complete the change.
*Email Preferences Tab:
• Update when you would like to be notified by email by clicking on the check boxes next to the email you would like to receive.
How to sell your tickets using Florida Panthers Online Account Manager
How can I sell season tickets through My Florida Panthers Account Manager?
It's easy. With My Florida Panthers Account Manager, you can post and sell tickets that you can't use—quickly and securely.
How to Post Tickets for Sale:
• Log in to My Florida Panthers Account Manager.
• Select valid tickets* that you'd like to sell.
• Enter an "expiration date" for your posting. Posting price rules are listed on the Posting page. Click "continue."
• Verify that your selling information is correct and click "Post Tickets For Sale."
Within minutes, your tickets will be posted on the Florida Panthers TicketExchange. If the ticket is sold, your account will be credited and your original ticket will no longer be valid. (Note: Do not destroy or discard your original tickets until sale of the tickets has been confirmed.)
Tickets will be sent electronically to the ticket buyer via ticketFast®.
*Tickets for events that have already occured, or tickets that do not have barcodes or are designated ineligible by the team, may not be valid for posting on the Florida Panthers TicketExchange.
Who can offer their tickets for sale?
All season ticket owners may offer their tickets for sale, subject to certain exceptions. All Suite, Private Club and Eastern Financial District tickets are not eligible to be posted for sale.
How much can I sell my individual game tickets for?
If a ticket is sold, you will receive a credit for 90% of the ticket’s Posting Price. The “Posting Price” is an amount that you will be given the chance to designate subject to a minimum and a maximum reflected during the posting process. The tickets then will be listed for sale for 115% of the Posting Price. If the tickets are purchased, the buyer will pay the Posting Price plus an authentication and ticketFast® fee.
How will I receive payment for my sold tickets?
If your tickets are sold, you will receive a credit in your season ticket account that may be used to purchase playoff tickets or used towards season ticket renewals for next season. For more information, please contact your team representative.