Book the Redline Lady Panthers for your special event!
Looking for a way to make your upcoming event extra special? The Redline Lady Panthers are available for a variety of appearances including corporate functions, holiday parties or even your special someone’s next birthday party. Please read the information below to book the NHL’s HOTTEST dance team at your event today!
Please allow 2 weeks to confirm the Lady Panthers’ availability.
Prices and Availability
The Redline Lady Panthers are available for private parties, corporate events, community functions, and charity events. They are booked on an hourly basis and are available for photos, autographs, performances, meet/greet, etc.
Sponsor cost: $75 per hour*/per Dancer**
Non-Sponsor cost: $125 per hour*/per Dancer**
* For appearances exceeding one hour, a 20 minute break time must be included between hours.
** A minimum of two dancers per appearance is required for safety reasons. Discounts are available for Season Seat Owners and those wishing to book multiple dancers.
A party requesting a Charity appearance must meet the following parameters:
1. Organizing Party is a Nationally Chartered Charity‡.
2. Event must raise funds or awareness for an ailment, disorder, or unfortunate circumstance.
3. Event must be held in a neutral area*.
4. 100% of all proceeds must be donated to the aforementioned Charity.
5. The beneficiaries of the charity or the patients must be present during the appearance.
‡ Nationally Chartered 501(c)(3) Charity Organizations (American Cancer Society, Heart Association, etc.). Appearances for all other 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations (including places of worship and educational centers – presuming the event is not during school hours) will be charged a nominal performance fee† for the appearance.
Please be aware that all charity requests will require a copy of your 501(c)(3) paperwork, assigning non-profit status to your organization, as well as a detailed description of the event including beneficiaries along with your request form. In addition to the aforementioned parameters, all charity requests will go through a secondary screening process and are subject to further approval in addition to the protocol detailed above.
* Neutral Area is defined as a non-commercial location, which does not benefit through the exposure they receive from hosting the event.
Please keep the following details in mind to aide in making this appearance as successful as possible:
• Remember to reserve a parking spot for the Redline Lady Panthers close to the performance area. Any special arrangements for access to the venue must be prearranged.
• If there is a large crowd, please assign someone to act as “Designated Dancer Security.” If the attendees become a problem, for safety reasons, the Redline Lady Panthers will have to leave the appearance.
• There must be a private, air conditioned room or special area for the Redline Lady Panthers to change into their outfits and to use for breaks. This room must be conducive to the performance area and large enough for 2-20 (depending on number of dancers) adults to move around freely while changing wardrobe. There should be no one but the Redline Lady Panthers in this area during the event. Restrooms do not qualify as the aforementioned (there is not sufficient room for changing and they are not sanitary for this purpose). Storage rooms and tents do not qualify for the same basis of reason. Floors must be clean as some outfits may need to be placed on the floor during the dressing process.
• Sexual harassment of any sort (by any age) will not be tolerated and will be strictly enforced. Said harassment is defined as repeated requests for sexual or inappropriate favors (including kissing), demeaning sexual inquiries and vulgarities, offensive language, or any other verbal or physical conduct of sexual or degrading nature. Photographs may be taken, but both hands of those being photographed with the girls must be in full view of the camera.