JetBlue “On the Fly” Reporter
The Florida Panthers Offseason presented by JetBlue has been an exciting one! JetBlue is looking for a reporter to be the voice of all Florida Panthers fans by providing behind the scene access during training camp and covering the 1st game of the season in New York City, profiling the newest Florida Panthers, and being “On the Fly” for breaking NHL and Florida Panthers news.
Do you “See Red” and have what it takes to represent the greatest fans in the NHL? If so, here is how you can be the next JetBlue “On the Fly” reporter.
Deadline is Thursday August 25th 2011
- Create a one (1) minute video telling us why you should be the JetBlue “On the Fly" Reporter
- Upload the video to Youtube (youtube.com)
- Fill out the form below, including link to video (applicants must be 18 + years of age)
- JetBlue and Florida Panthers judges will choose four finalists
- Florida Panthers fans will determine JetBlue “On the Fly” by voting on the videos
|The JetBlue "OnThe Fly" Reporter Duties Will Include:
- Interacting with Florida Panthers fans and giving them access to all Florida Panther news
- Profiling the newest Florida Panther players acquired during the Florida Panthers Offseason presented by JetBlue
- Covering training camp, preseason games, and the first regular season game
- Providing Florida Panthers fans a chance to win flights on JetBlue
- Must be in South Florida between September 6th and October 10th