Policies & Procedures
Please carefully review this important information to ensure you are prepared for your Florida Panthers 2012-13 season!
1. Tickets - As a Florida Panthers Season Seat Owner, your tickets will be available via your online account at FloridaPanthers.com/AccountManager. You will not receive printed tickets or printed parking passes for the 2012-13 pre-season or regular season. Through your online account, you will be able to print your tickets, e-mail them, or post them for resale through the TicketMaster TicketExchange. You are responsible for the management of your own tickets and/or misuse of your tickets. Any violations of your ticket usage could result in the termination of your account by the Florida Panthers without prior notification.
2. Printing Tickets - If you print or photocopy more than one set of your tickets, only the tickets printed most recently are valid for entry into the BB&T Center and will be granted admission to the game. All other copies of those tickets will be denied entry and you will be subject to discipline and possible termination of your account for fraudulent use of your tickets.
3. Forwarding and Emailing Tickets - You may forward your tickets to family, friends, clients, etc to use for any home game. Your guest will receive an email alerting them that you have offered them tickets to the selected game. Your guest will be provided a link to log onto in order to collect the tickets for the selected game. This will require them to create an account to receive the tickets. After the account is created, any future tickets you forward them will only require them to enter their account number and their password. When you forward your tickets to a game, the original ticket that you printed will no longer be valid. If you or someone else tries to gain admittance to the game with the original ticket, they will be denied entry and you will be subject to discipline and possible termination of your account for fraudulent use of your tickets.
4. Reselling Tickets - You may post your tickets for resale through the safe and secure TicketMaster TicketExchange. If your tickets are purchased, you will receive an email notification of the sale. There is a 10% seller’s fee/commission to sell through TicketMaster TicketExchange. The seller’s fee is only applied if your tickets are sold. The amount you are due (sale price less 10% seller’s fee/commission) will be issued in account credit.
5. Accounts Payable - If your Season Seat account falls behind in payment (this includes a balance from playoffs, last season, monthly payment, handling fee, parking, etc), your account will be deactivated. All online privileges will be disabled and your tickets will be invalid for any future games, even if you have already printed and/or forwarded them. This will result in your guests being denied entry into games, and your account is also at risk of being cancelled.
ALL INFORMATION HEREIN IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT FloridaPathers.com/etickets OR CONTACT THE CLIENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT AT 954-835-8471, SERVICESPECIALIST@FLORIDAPANTHERS.COM.