CAREER NUMBERS AS A JET
* 14 points (7g, 7a) in 45 games
HOME: 23 GP; 1-4-5; -7 LAST 5 GAMES: 0-1-1; -1
ROAD: 22 GP; 6-3-9; -12 LAST 10 GAMES: 1-3-4; -1
* Appeared in his first game as a Jet Jan. 19/13 vs. OTT (1-4L)
* Recorded his first point as a Jet (assist) Jan. 27/13 vs. NYI (5-4OTW)
* Scored his first goal as a Jet and added an assist Jan. 29/13 at MTL (3-4L)
* Scored his second goal of the season Jan. 31/13 at FLA (3-6L)
* Scored his third goal of the season Feb. 23/13 at PHI (3-5L)
* Scored a pair of goals in the second period Feb. 26/13 at NYR (4-3W)
* Ended his 14 game goalless drought with his sixth of the season Mar. 26/13 at CAR (4-1W)
* Scored his first goal at MTS Centre Mar. 30/13 vs. CAR (1-3L)
*Serving fourth season as team Captain
*Scored three points (1-2-3) to tie Scott Mellanby for the franchise points record of 354 points as a Panther on Oct. 13 vs. Tampa Bay.
*Had a four-game point streak from Oct. 6 - 13 (2-4-6).
*Scored two goals to become Florida's all-time points (355) and goals (158) leader on Oct. 24 vs. Philadelphia.
*Scored two goals, the second was his 400th career point on Oct. 27 at Nashville.
*Scored three points (1-2-3) on Oct. 31 vs. Carolina.
*Scored three more points (1-2-3) on Nov. 5 vs. Tampa Bay, his 500th game as a Panther.
*Had a 5-game point streak from Oct. 27 - Nov. 5 (5-5-10).
*Recorded the shootout GWG in the 5th round on Nov. 23 vs. NY Rangers.
* Scored two goals and an assist on his birthday, Dec. 5 vs. Ottawa.
*Had a five-game point streak (5-2-7) from Nov. 29 - Dec. 11.
*Had a seven-game point streak (4-4-8).
*Scored the Shootout GWG on Jan. 10 at Atlanta.
*Scored a goal and an assist, the 200th goal of his career and 400th point as a Panther on Feb. 5, 2008.
*Scored his 30th goal of the season, a GWG in overtime on Feb. 23 at Philadelphia.
*Posted back-to-back 2 assist games on Mar. 6 vs. Pittsburgh and Mar. 8 vs. Atlanta.
*Scored the GWG on the PP on March 14 vs. NY Rangers.
*Scored the GWG, his 70th point of the year on March 22 vs. Tampa Bay.